Friday, December 10, 2010

things.

Things I Should Be Doing:
1. Walking the dog.
2. Brushing the dog.
3. Writing (any of) my book(s).
4. Vacuuming the house.
5. Cleaning my room.
6. Scrubbing the toilet.
7. Scrubbing the bathtub.
8. Making my portfolio.
9. Creating my estimated-to-be-more-than eleven page long paper.
10. Researching Bible Study books for next semester.
11. Spending time with my Jesus.
12. Cooking.
13. Reading a book for pleasure.
14. Finishing the six, read it: six, loads of laundry that I've been working on for a week.
15. Straightening the house.
16. Cleaning out my car.

Things that I'm Actually Doing:
1. Watching Barbara Walter's Oprah Special.
2. Scratching the dog behind her ears.
3. Typing on my blog.

Welcome to my Friday. I don't care if you judge me.

You want to know why? Because I finished student teaching today. And I'm heading out with the LTN girls tonight. And so, the to-do list can wait for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. i heard millie had moved to raleigh!! how's that workin' out?

    ReplyDelete