Sunday, December 12, 2010

things i'm looking forward to.

Christmas is only thirteen days away, and I'm incredibly excited! The next thirteen days hold great things for me so I'm sharing them:

Sunday, Dec 12:
I'm about to head to my baby girls' apartment to work on my end-of-student-teaching project. We've delegated their house as "Study Central."

Monday, Dec 13:
In the morning, I have to report to State to turn in all sorts of work to prove that I actually did student teach this semester. I'm really excited to spend a few hours with my LTN girls one last time. We're also adventuring out to lunch (on my professor, what what!) afterwards for some good food and great fellowship.
My Lauren and My Kelsey are going to the matinee with their girls to see Tangled and they've invited me along! Yay for afternoons spent with generations of my loves! :)
I'm then meeting Erin (my CT from student teaching) for dinner that night. We're celebrating a great semester...we truly do have a lot to celebrate!

Tuesday, Dec 14:
A day off!

Wednesday, Dec 15:
Back to work at good ol' BN. I love that I love my job.

Saturday, Dec 18:
My sweet friends, Kelley and Corey, are getting married. They've been dating forever and I love how much they love each other and the Lord. It's going to be a great time with some friends from my freshman year that I haven't seen in a while, and a couple of my girls will be there as well. It will be a great afternoon of celebration!

Thursday, Dec 16-Thursday, Dec 23:
Work, work, work. Gotta pay those bills. But it's okay because I love my job, I love the people I work with, and I love the customers around the holidays. There's never a dull moment.

Friday, Dec 24:
PAY CHECK BABY.

Saturday, Dec 25:
CHRISTMAS! Spending the entire day with my family and getting fabulous gifts and celebrating the birth of my wonderful Savior! It doesn't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment