Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am in NEED!

I am in NEED!

My creative juices are running dry and I don't know what to post about! Help!

A friend of mine did an "Ask Me Anything" type of deal and she has been able to get some cute posts out of it, answering people's questions and taking pictures of different things.

That being said, I'm stealing from Laura (and a bit from Christin too):

HELP ME, sweet blog readers! Give me ideas, ask me anything, instruct me on how to entertain you!

Unfortunately, I have no cute children to blog about all the live long day. I also have no cute boyfriend to brag about, and so much of my life is going out to dinner or the movies that I'm sure you're tired of that spill all ready!

So, for Christmas, from the sixty of you that read this every now and again, tell me what you want to know. I'm looking forward to delivering in 2011 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment