Monday, December 27, 2010

A Catastrophe!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I simply cannot go on.

My very own DNA denies me life.

My entire double helix of deoxyribose nucleic acid is completely wrapped in a double membrane of OCD.

And I have left my apartment without any Post-Its or my Vera Bradley miniature notebook that houses my to-do lists, random thoughts, blog ideas, etc.

This has never happened to me before.

Seriously.
When I was in Lebanon, I brought my Vera Bradley notebook.
When I was in Clearwater, I brought three, count it: 3, pads of Post-Its.
Whenever I am anywhere else, I have one of the two (if not both) in my purse.

I am seriously about to start shaking because I can't make my lists! I can't check things off! I can't use different color markers for different types of activities!

The world as I have known it has ended.

My entire family is in the great state of Florida and I am stuck in North Carolina to work. (By the way, can I please insert how my mother texted me a picture of her and Russell Wilson, the Wolfpack's star quarterback. I am just not okay with this. Jealousy...envy...coveting...ughhh) Therefore, I am about to go crawl into my parents' fabulous Sleep Number bed and bury myself under the covers until it is tomorrow. Tomorrow I am moving my plans that I had for Wednesday up and heading to my apartment for more clothes, books, and Post-Its.

Once I am reunited with my beautiful Post-Its or notebook, I will soon make a list. This list will include many ideas for future blogs. Eventually, that list of blog ideas will become an actual blog, and I will entertain you once again.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment