Friday, March 4, 2011

These past few weeks have been crazy! I haven't had the opportunity to sleep much, and my heart has been heavy for a good number of my friends who have been hurting.

Through all of this, I have been trying to remember where my security is placed.

My security and my comfort are not located here on earth, but up in Heaven with my Savior.

My route to work involves going on the edge of campus on Pullen Rd. Therefore, I see the bell tower every Tuesday and Thursday on my way to work.

As I was driving yesterday, I snapped this picture.


Isn't it amazing?
The sky is so blue and it just looks so peaceful!

It was a beautiful reminder of where my hope lies. It is obviously not here.

In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, Lord even as we put our hope in you.
Psalm 33:21-22

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed." says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10

Let the morning bring me news of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my soul.
Psalm 143:8

No comments:

Post a Comment