Monday, March 28, 2011

Coooooooooook OUT!

My beautiful parents offered about six weeks ago to throw a cook out for my friends here in Raleigh. How does a girl say no to free food and fellowship with some of her favorites?

This dinner was supposed to be mainly for my Bible Study girls so that my parents could meet these gorgeous girls who I have spent the last three years of my life loving. I then pleaded and begged to add to that list. In my dad's words, I was to invite "[my] girls and then the first 25 people you think of in Raleigh." So I did just that. Last night from 5:30pm to about 9:30 pm in Wendell, 48 of my closest friends and Bible Study girls pulled onto Lake Drive and ate and laughed and fellowshipped.

I took the opportunity to snap a generation photo with my girls and grandgirls that were present.

 Six of these girls are mine. Two are my Hannah's. The rest are my Lauren and my Kelsey's.


We're missing about thirty girls from this picture.



My sweet little goofballs.


I am blessed to know you.
I am overjoyed to love you.
I am humbled to serve you.


To everyone else that came out last night, I have no words for how much you mean to my life. I am so incredibly blessed to call you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment