Friday, March 25, 2011

1,324.4 Miles: Day One

Between Thursday at 2 pm and Tuesday at 2 am I traveled 1,324.4 miles through North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and then back through North Carolina.

It did my heart so much good.

For about a month I have been planning with a girl named Patricia who goes to Marshall to surprise Erin and Todd. I went to Lebanon with Erin and Todd this past summer. They started dating when the plane touched down at RDU and got engaged on Valentine's Day. I love these kiddos. So, so much.

Patricia went to Daytona Beach Summer Project this past summer with my Lauren and I got to meet her when she came down for the weekend to love on my Lauren. I sent Patricia a message asking to help me surprise the two of them.

Erin is as cute as they come and I knew a surprise with her would include squealing.

At 9:11pm, I found out that I was very correct.

It was beautiful and perfect and I love her so much.

Erin is on the left. This was our first weekend exploring in Lebanon. 

Me and Erin at the petting zoo in Jeita. 

We spent a wonderful four hours together, some at Crusade and the rest walking around Marshall talking about our lives. I hated to hop back in my car, but I knew that Erin had to teach the next day and I also knew that Julia was waiting for me in Richmond, Kentucky.


This was taken two years ago on my last road trip.

Day Two coming soon!!!

1 comment: