Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Apology and A Question.

Well hello again.

Yes, it's me, the awful person who makes it seem  that she forgets all about you. But I promise it's not true!

I've been off traveling the world. And by the world, I mean downtown Raleigh, I-95, I-20, and Evans, Georgia.

This post isn't going to be much better. You see, I'm here to give you another warning. I'm packing up my car and heading North and West for the weekend. I'm off on a grand adventure to hug these people:



 Plus a few more that may or may not know that they're getting a hug from me yet.


I apologize that I can't give you a full run-down on this past week, because heaven knows it was amazing. Maybe it will make you feel better to know that in the next 27 hours, I may or may not have to do all of the following:
  • Write 4 3-page papers.
  • Read a play.
  • Do 3 homework assignments.
  • Clean my house.
  • Pack my suitcase.
  • Feed 14 Bible Study girls.
  • Lead a Bible Study.
  • Attend a Bible Study.
  • Attend 3.5 classes.
  • Do at least one load of laundry.
  • Read two scenes of an epic poem.
  • Take a quiz on said epic poem.
  • Sleep...maybe.
Yeah, no big deal.

And then I get to hop in my car and drive about 9 hours. By myself. Just me, and some Harry Potter audio books. Once again, no big deal.

I'm sorry to neglect you.


On the other hand, I have a question for you.
I am planning to make the four or five weeks following my return to the Capital City full of old stories. I have at least 50 pictures that I took but never found the time to share with you. Some of adventures, some of stories, some for recipe instructions. I want to start a series about these old pictures, stories, recipes.

However, this series needs a name.

Help please?

There will be a prize for the most creative title for this blog series, I just haven't decided what it is yet (feel free to post ideas about this too). I'll be posting my first blog in this series next Friday. You have until then to comment.

Go-Go Creative Juices!!!

As I leave you once again for the better part of the week, I want to leave you with a smile on your face. Therefore, allow me to leave you with a picture of the world's most adorable niece.



Adios mi amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment