Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Streets of Paris: Cru Semi-Formal

Last Friday was Crusade's Annual Semi-Formal. We danced the night away in the perfect dresses with fantastic dates and we all had a ball!
Our awesome group after dinner at The Bonefish Grill.
Hannah, Johnathan, Nataleigh, Zack, Yours Truly, Kyle, Michael, and Katie.
My wonderful brother Zack.
If you've ever wondered what I would be like in male form, look at this guy.

The former Oasis girls.
Yours Truly, Ava Michelle, Suzanne, and Alecia.

My beautiful Liz.


Me and Katie.
Althought I do love this picture of me and Katie, I would also like to point out Michael's impressive photo bomb lean.


My sweet date, Kyle.


Probably my favorite picture of the night. I love how much love and happiness is in this picture.


Jacqueline.
Nataleigh.
One of the sweetest conversations I've ever had went as followed:
Rebekah: Thanks for letting your boyfriend be my brother.
Nataleigh: Girl! It's my pleasure--it means that you get to be my sister!
Mi-Mi.

Emily!

Beautiful, beautiful, absolutely beautiful friends.
Haley, B. Knox, Rita.

Everyone thinks about what they want their last...whatever to be like.
Semi-Formal passed all expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment