Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Alive!

I am alive! Barely, but I'm still breathing.

My soul is refreshed after this wonderful long weekend. It was the exact nourishment that I needed in order to keep pushing through school for the next seven weeks. I have a few pictures to share later--I was not as picture diligent as I now wish I was--and lots of stories!


A brief run-down of what you get to look forward to...
I climbed a mountain.
I surprised three of my favorite people.
I sat on a front porch swing and heard all about my sisters' lives.
I ate lots of good food.
I explored three different cities.
I never will understand how to cross time zones.
I saw lots of family members.


It was a good weekend.
If you have had a conversation with me over the past month, I have probably had a smile on my face, but the things I said probably weren't encouraging.
After this weekend, a friend texted me and asked how I was doing. My response

"I am happier than I have been in weeks. I'm physically exhausted but I am emotionally, spiritually, and mentally refreshed. Thank God for true love and family."

I can't wait to share my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment