Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lack of Productivity.

This picture is currently my Facebook profile picture, my computer background, and my cell phone wall paper.

I can't get anything done because whenever I try to...this picture makes me stop and stare, smile and giggle.

I ran into my Rachel on campus yesterday and was telling her about how I couldn't get anything done. She started laughing and informed me that it would be really sad for me to have to ask for an extension on an assignment because "you couldn't stop telling a picture that you love it."

It's kind of pathetic.

"I run in the way of your commandments, and so you shall enlarge my heart." Psalm 119:32

I have run the race and the Lord has certainly blown up my heart with joy, blessings, and excitement!

No matter that I have two papers and a test due tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment