Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sleeping With The Fishes.

Last Saturday, I was sleeping with the fishes. I didn't know it at the time, but I was.

Around 9 a.m., the puppy woke me up so we could go for a walk outside. I rolled out of bed reluctantly, shoved my glasses on my face and pulled on whatever sweatpants I could find first.

I stumbled down the stairs, put Milley's leash on her, unlocked the front door, and opened it.

...

I couldn't get out my front door. I scratched my head, yawned, and wiped the sleep from my eyes, telling myself to focus...what is that?



Cups of water?


With dead goldfish in them???


And my car is Post-It noted?

Also, do you see how my car is a bit blurry? That's because my front porch is Saran Wrap-ped.






Heavens.

No, I do not currently have any suspects.

I really wish I did, if for no other reason than to shake their hand and say "good job."

2 comments:

  1. i still don't get the fish thing... am i missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. those dead goldfish are just gross!

    i would say it was boys that pranked you...but the post-it notes are too prettily placed.

    ReplyDelete