Friday, April 22, 2011

Some lists.

Here is the list from all of the things standing between me and graduation...

  1. 22 days.
  2. 7 classes. (which also equals 8 hours and 45 minutes)
  3. 1 response paper.
  4. 2 finals.
  5. 2 final papers.
  6. 1 book to be read.
  7. 2 homework assignments.
  8. 1 presentation.
If that isn't the "home stretch" I don't know what is.
I found this on StumbleUpon last night. If you don't know what StumbleUpon is, I implore you to never figure out. It's wonderful, and fabulous, and more time-consuming than Facebook.
But I digress, I found this and I love it. I do believe this is my real to-do list as well.

3 comments:

  1. My roommate gave me that sign a few years ago, I love it. Definitely the REAL to-do list :)

    -Kim K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes so i love you. and also now of course i got that stumbleupon thing. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKESSS! You can do it girl! Power through!

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete