Friday, January 14, 2011

worstest.

I am the worst blogger ever.

I shouldn't even be allowed to have that title. "Blogger". No, I am not. I'm lazy. That's what I am.

I have a LIST of things to blog about. A list! With little boxes for me to check off and random pictures waiting to be uploaded onto my computer so I can be all sassy and creative.

But then I sit down on my little green plaid couch to start blogging, and the TV remote starts whistling at me. And then the DVR starts whispering things like: "Ooooooprah." "Brothers & Ssssssisters." "GREY'S ANATOMY!" And then I think that I need to call my Kelsey so she can come over and watch Grey's and Private Practice with me and then I remember that I haven't sent out an email in a long time to my girls. Oh man! Email! I need to ask my professor what she meant when she said I had a paper due on Thursday. Wait...TODAY is Thursday! There's no way I have a paper due today!!! Oh my gosh, if today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday and that means that I have dinner with my sister. But I also just told my Liz that I would watch a movie with her "tomorrow" and tomorrow is Friday. Crap. I need to call them. Dog, why are you whining? Oh man, I need to take this dog for a run. Crap. When was the last time I ran? Do I really want to do a 5k before I turn 22? Yes, yes I do. 22??? Could I seriously be turning 22 in a few months? I just turned 21 in Lebanon...I need to call my Lebanon sisters. It's been so long since I've done that. Oh, drat! My phone is dead. My phone charger is upstairs. And upstairs is so messy. When am I going to fold that load of laundry? Is that a book under there? Dang it! And I JUST cleaned up the bookshelves. Where is this joker going to go? GASP. I have a library book that's a week overdue. Dagnabbit.

Welcome to my brain.

It's not a pretty place to be.

And you people wonder why I take sleeping pills.
I am sooooo not ashamed of my sleeping pills.

In fact, I'm going to go take one now and be a better person for my jog with Kimberly, her Beasley, and my Milley tomorrow.

A jog. Do I really wanna run a 5k before I'm 22???

1 comment:

  1. i love you! pencil me into the craziness of your life! this weekend? next week? do it.

    ReplyDelete