Monday, January 17, 2011

Goal #3

Do you remember January Goal #3?

3. Begin spending time with my grandgirls and great-grandgirls.

Well, I do.

I just texted my Lauren who leads with my Kelsey and asked if I could bring her cookies for her Bible Study tonight. I'm in a baking mood but I already have left over brownies from the campout and don't need more sweets in this house.

My Lauren replied that she would love for me to deliver cookies but she has another option for me.

(Drum Roll, please)

You can come over and play games with us and spend time with your babies and bring the cookies with you then.

I almost died.

Two of my girls and their girls all together in the same room with me. Can you die of happiness???

I'm off to Food Lion because I just realized that I don't have any canola oil but then I'm heading to love on my girls and their girls too!!!

Seriously. Can you die of happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment