Tuesday, November 2, 2010

found it!

On my Cinderella post, I confessed that I was looking for a picture of my best friend and I to show you from my very first Halloween. I also said that I was going to attempt to find the one of me cheesing in my Cinderella outfit.
Well, folks, I found them both! :)

This is Chance Sutton and me on our very first Halloween. Chance is almost ten months old and I am just over five months old.
I know this is kind of a creepy picture of me, but I seriously love this picture. Chance and I run in two completely different circles these days. He goes to UNC-G and I go to State. He does theatre and I'm in education...okay, well, they're just two different types of theatre. I've known this kid forever...if you couldn't tell by the picture. When we introduce each other to our friends and they ask how we know one another, we've always done this little eye-contact-cute-grin-head-nod thing before answering. I don't know what he's thinking, but my brain goes immediately to this picture. I love you, Chancetopher!

Here is my Cinderella costume picture that I went scavaging for. According to my mom, she snapped this picture as my dad was talking in from work and I'm screaming:

"Daddy! I look like CINDERELLYYYYY!!!"

Precious, I know.

Hope you enjoyed folks. I loved finding old pictures so I'm hoping to keep this idea running.

No comments:

Post a Comment