Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas, the Shutterfly way :)

Good morning, blog world.

Through my most fabulous cousin Hannah, I found out that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Holiday cards to anyone who has a blog.

I immediately jumped under my 'creativity hat' and went to work!

Mama wanted to send out a card last year with all of us kids using the pictures through our Tour of Italy (no, not the meal at Olive Garden, but the real country) from last summer. But alas, both my and Mama's computers crashed and it was just too much work and not enough time and we eventually just gave up.

But then this year, not only are we going to send out a Christmas card, but we're sending a number of them out free of charge for us!!! Whoo-hooo!!!

The only problem now is which one to choose?
The creative staff at Shutterfly absolutely blew me away with their hundreds of cards and unique styles.

As if that wasn't enough of a problem, you then have a three-woman-ed staff of Sanderson women who have three very different ideas of what this card should look like.
Here's a few of the contenders:

The Poinsetta Print


The Pine Cone Toile


THE POLKA DOTS!!!

I know that there's no way that you can tell which is my favorite...haha.

Anyhow. Not only does Shutterfly have Holiday cards, but about a bizillion other designs for calendars, birth announcements, birthday parties, etc. It blew me away.
If you're ever just sitting around, piddlin' on the computer as we tend to do, hop on over to Shutterfly and see what they can do for you! But, I warn you: Have your spouse lock up the credit card first--it's all so fun, you might just blow through your savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment