Saturday, March 13, 2010

i'm giving in.

it's time for healing time to move on
it's time to fix what's been broken too long
time to make right what has been wrong
it's time to find my way to where i belong
there's a wave that's crashing over me
all i can do is surrender.
(chorus)
whatever You're doing inside of me
it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace
it's hard to surrender to what i can't see
but i'm giving in to something heavenly
time for a milestone
time to begin again
revaluate who i really am
am i doing everything to follow Your will
or just climbing aimlessly over these hills
so show me what it is You want from me
i give everything to surrender
(chorus)
time to face up
clean this old house
time to breate in and let everything out
that i've wanted to say for so many years
time to release all my held back tears
whatever You're doing inside of me
it feels like choas but i believe
You're up to something bigger than me
larger than life, something heavenly
thank you pandora for once again bringing a song into my life that changes my perspective. this song describes my life right now. i know that there's something going on within me, i know that there's something so much bigger than me about to erupt in my life. but thanks be to God that He is in control and not me. as much as i've been fighting it, i'm finally letting go of my control over my summer. there's been too many times that it all could have been taken away and it all could have crumbled but it hasn't, i'm still on this path. and i'm really excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. Um so I didn't know you had a blog!! I've added you to my bloglist!!!

    ReplyDelete