Friday, March 5, 2010

my first support check!

money is always a concern in my life. it is probably the biggest stronghold i give satan when it comes to my complete trust in Jesus. it was probably the biggest excuse i gave when trying to talk my way out of lebanon.

but, because Jesus is amazing, i have been able to send out almost all of my support checks. only about 60 or so more to do this weekend. and, because Jesus is also faithful, a friend of mine slipped an envelope in my pocket last night at Crusade.

along with the most encouraging note i've read in my life was a $100 check. i stood in reynold's and cried. some part of me deep down didn't believe that i was really going to do this. that it was really going to be a possibility for me to ship off across the mediterranean and love Jesus in another country, but i started that journey last night. now, if only i could get about 60 or so more checks like that...then i'd really be set :)

i'm still attempting to be patient and attempting to trust in the Lord that He really does want this for me. oh, and i'm still an aunt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment