Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'M AN AUNT!!!

I'M AN AUNT!!!

Eden Caroline Hopkins was born on Monday, March 1, 2010. Although she is about 5 weeks premature, she is completely healthy. She was born at 3 lbs, 12 oz and is just as beautiful as can be :)

As soon as I learn to post pictures to this thing, I'll see if I can help y'all out a bit.

I haven't met her yet since she's in the ICU (not due to health problems--just a precaution because of the premature birth) but I'm hoping for Monday!

Yay! I'm an aunt!

Oh. And although I've talked about Eden's arrival for forever, I have felt recently as if I have had to explain this to everyone: Eden is Hannah's baby. Hannah is my older cousin on my mom's side. Due to the age difference between Eden and myself, and also because of the expected amount of involvement I will have in her life, and the fact that Hannah is an only child, I'm Aunt Rebekah. That is just too fun to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment