Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Goals.

February Goals!

Let's take a look back at January, shall we?

1. Spend one-on-one time with at least 5 of my girls. --Check! Kelsey, Lauren, Hannah, Andrea, Kaitlyn, Danielle, Amanda, Rachel! Oh man. I even had some extra :)

2. Clean my room. --Check! Really! I know, I can't believe it either! I should post some pictures.

3. Try something new at Global Village. --Nope. But I also haven't been to Global Village this year, so I guess it would be hard to try something new if you haven't been there...

4. Begin spending time with my grandgirls and great-grandgirls. --Check! You can check out my evening of utter joy details here.

5. Run at least 3 times a week. --Well, some weeks yes, some weeks no. But I think it averages out to 3 times a week, does that count?

6. Finish the collages for my bedroom wall. --Nope. Once school started, I got sucked into this awful black hole. It happens.



February Goals!
1. Keep spending intentional one-on-one time with my girls! (What can I say? I just love them!)
2. Keep up with my Bible Study reading: The whole Bible in a semester! Huzzah!
3. Continue spending more time with my grandgirls. They're stinkin' precious--I just can't take it.
4. Attend every ballet class for the rest of the month.
5. Try at least one new recipe!
6. Blog at least three times a week (and twice in one day doesn't count!).
7. Keep running at least three times a week.
8. Host a February Give-Away!

Happy Month of Love :)

2 comments:

  1. So, I dont know if you're a plain coffee fan or just a specialty drink kinda gal, but I suggest that you try Reverie, if you haven't already.
    There normal coffee is super delicious and their specialty drinks are too. So, if you don't try anything new at Global, you should at least try something at Reverie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rebekah, please update soon.
    thanks.
    <3, shan

    ReplyDelete