Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Purpose

I've attempted one of these things before, but it didn't exactly go as planned. Alot of what happens in my life isn't for me to explain to the world, but this go 'round I have more to talk about. For all I know, I'll start and end in the same post.

I wanted to get this thing up and running before I started sending out support letters. That's right. Support letters! The Lord placed on my heart that this summer was meant to be spent in Lebanon with Campus Crusade for Christ and therefore, I would have to raise roughly $6000. I haven't heard back from the office yet about whether or not I need to start packing my bags, but Jesus made it so clear to me that this is where I belong that I'm going ahead and acting as if I've been accepted. So, Step 1: Make A Blog.

Thanks to my 18 hour course load this semester, I'm unable to say everything I want to say here, but here's a lists of topics to come:
-how GOD called me Lebanon
-how support raising is coming
-how GOD is making the way for me to actually go
-apprehensions about leaving
-excitements/expectations for going

I can't wait! God willing and weather permitting, I'll hear back soon and I'll have more to tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment