Monday, February 15, 2010

exam drama & other things.

i have figured out what i'm giving up for lent: port city java.

i know. ridiculous. but i was thinking today...i usually have something from here about 4 times a week, if not more. the coffee is so delicious and i love their food. ohmigod it's fabulous. so right now, it just makes sense.

but what about meeting with girls? i normally do it in at a pcj. they have soda. i'll buy a soda. or i'll just meet girls in talley to talk or get ice cream if there needs to be some sort of food buffer for the conversation.

that's my random tangent of the day.

exam drama: haven't completed my dialogue with my psych professor about my exams, but as far as i know, i'm good to go there. went to office hours with my economics prof, and as usual...he was a butthead. but he gave me the contact information for his superior that i can talk to about getting it moved, so we'll see how this goes.

this one exam really is the only thing standing between me and lebanon. maybe this is the door that God has chosen to close for me to see that this really was just a test of my faith. i don't know. but i'm not willing to go to The Throne with any excuses until i know that i've done everything i can.

now it's time to completely b.s. my way through a paper for my literacy class. whoo freakin hoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment