Monday, January 2, 2012

January 1, 2012

2012 started off a bang...and by "bang" I mean a low-grade fever. Isn't that awesome? I didn't make it to the acorn dropping, as is custom in my state, or to the TV to watch the ball in NYC drop. I was snoozing in the bed when the rest of the Eastern Time Zone was shooting off fireworks, kissing their beloveds, and drinking down some alcohol.

I allowed myself the privelege of sleeping in on the first day of 2012 because it was my second-to-last day to do it before school started back.

If you had walked in to "The Manor" as my house is lovingly called on January 1st, you would have thought that it was a mandated work day...


This is a picture of my dining room table.
I've kind of moved in.
Two boxes of papers to grade and a very long to-do list had me occupied all day January 1st.

It's really hard to complain about my job when you love it so much.

And I get two weeks off at Christmas.

Aren't you jealous?

Happy 2012, everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment