Sunday, January 22, 2012

Help a Girl Out...

Okay.

Confession.

I am the kind of girl that will read anything that you put in front of me. That being said, with my limited time,  I like to devote my very, very few leisure hours to things that are worth my time.

That being said, I'm a skeptic to devote an entire weekend to the adventures of Katniss Everdeen.

I currently have all three books in my possession (Emily, you will be reunited with them eventually...), but I'm not sure if they're worth my time.

Two of my roommates have read them (and I am the ONLY reader in this house) so that should be enough to convince me, but I'm just not sure.

Someone give me a straight answer and back it up with evidence:

Should I, or should I not,  give "The Hunger Games" a shot?

Thank you for your time,
Reba.

2 comments:

  1. omg you should definitely read them! once you start you cant stop...i read the first one in a day...SOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesssssssss x 1,000,000,000,000

    ReplyDelete