Monday, September 27, 2010

beautiful children.

I have my Unit Plan due on Wednesday, so stress doens't even begin to describe my life right now. I went to Garner today to mooch off of my cooperating teacher for worksheets and other fun things to put into the notebook. I also have my short story lesson plan due to my afternoon class this afternoon. I went to Garner all dressed up and ready for my afternoon of teaching. I was looking good, let's just say. I snuck into my third period and starting grabbing worksheets.

"Miss San-a-son! You're hott!"
"Thanks Luis, but that's inappropriate."
"Miss San-a-son! Why you look so good?"
"I have to prove to NC State this afternoon that I am a good teacher, so I have to look professional."
"But Miss Sanderson..." said Michell, "why don't they just ask us? We can tell them you're a good teacher."
"Yeah Miss Sanderson. Just have them come here and you can show them then. We'll tell them for you!" Lindsay interjected.

i do love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment