Friday, September 10, 2010

joys of student teaching.

I'm always bored the first hour and a half of my school day. It's African American Literature which is the class that I am least involved in. I am also NOT a morning person so to be expected to be awake and happy and attentive is just so far beyond what I am actually capable of. However, today was a great day. First period and beyond. Just the small things put a smile on my face.

a.) I learned how to work the big bad copier all by myself.
b.) Two of my kids came in and sat on my desk and told me they had missed me this week.
c.) My Co-Teacher brought in chocolate.
d.) She also filled up my tires with air for my journey to Fayetteville this afternoon.
e.) I was interviewed for the student newspaper since I am only one of four student teachers this semester. I feel so special :)

I've still got the second half of third to go and also fourth period (which is my favorite class) but I'm looking forward to a great day at work to begin a great weekend with Crusade!

No comments:

Post a Comment