Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1. It's almost midnight, and I am cooking.



2. I love bow tie pasta. I think it's sassy. Just when I thought it couldn't get any sassier, I found colored veggie pasta. Hello sass-to-the-max.



3. This is my puppy. I love her.



4. I watched this movie last night. I don't think I stopped laughing during the whole entire thing. I would recommend it, on one condition: you don't have a problem with cursing. They're a Southern family who praise Jesus in one syllable and in the next they're using a four letter word.



5. I found an old cross-stitching pattern in my closet and I'm working on it currently. I hope to hang it in my apartment next year.



6. I decorated my graduation cap. Those are my initials in the middle and around it I have the following written: Sullivan Girls Bible Study, Clearwater Beach Summer Project 2008, Lebanon Dream Team 2010, and then three of my favorite Bible verses.



7. This is my niece. She's not allowed to date until she's married. And I will be setting her up with an arranged marriage.


8. These are my parents when they were my age. They were high school sweethearts. It's gross and incredibly cute at the same time.


9. These are the most uncomfortable shoes in the world. I'm currently wearing them almost every day as I head out to job interviews and meeting principals for a hopeful job next year.


10. I don't like uneven lists but I couldn't find another picture to share a sentence about. So I'm just writing jibber-jabber.

Happy Tuesday...well, now it's Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. bowtie pasta IS sassy! especially with an Italian name like farfalle...ooh la la :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I fail and don't see that you've commented on my blog until 12 days later. whoops. but I loved your answers to my list a while ago, and I will try my hardest to bring a plate for you dear! I miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete