Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kentucky Bound!

Around 5 a.m. on Friday morning I am waking up and piling into my car to head to Kentucky for the weekend.

Yes, I realize I was just there, but this is for a special occasion. My CBSP sister Julia is marrying the love of her life, David.


I'll be getting to Kentucky about 2 p.m.,  just in time to get in some quality time with a good portion of the CBSP family and get ready for the big event at 6 p.m.

On Saturday, I'm hoping to see my great-uncle Walt for a bit and then hang out with the CBSP family some more. After church on Sunday, I'm heading home and meeting up with the girls I am living with next year to talk about some plans for the house. My plans for next year could be a whole other blog post in and of itself. Let me just go ahead and warn you about some insanity that will probably be popping up all over the blog in the next 365 days. Whew! Living with those girls is going to be an adventure...but it's one that I'm looking forward to.

While I'm on my voyage in the Bluegrass State, I'll be armed and ready with my new camera that my parents so lovingly bought me for my 22nd birthday and my graduation.

It is a Canon PowerShot SX30 IS. I just call it "beautiful."



I can't wait to capture memories with my family with this joker. I'm so excited for it to all happen, and then to share all of the memories with you! (because i promise, this summer i'm going to do better than i have been for the past month!)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know...the event is at 7 pm...just dont want you to get there early!! haha. :) So excited I made this post!!! Excited to see you! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete